APCRDA Recruitment 2018
Apply online for Research Associate and Post Office positions: Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA), Vijayawada has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Research Associate, Research Assistant Vacancies in Urban Design & Liveability basis.application form and for latest notifications visit kalljobs.com
Vacation Details APCRDA:
Total number of posts: 04
Name of positions:
1. Research Associate-Urban Design: 01 Post
2. Research Assistant-Urban Design: 01 Post
3. Research Associate-Liveability: 01 Post
4. Research Assistant-Liveability: 01 Post
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have Master’s degrees in Urban Design with Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Master of Architecture with subject in Urban Design for Post-1, Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Bachelor’s Degree in Post-2 Planning, Master’s in Urban Planning / Masters in Urban Planning and Regional Planning / Architecture / Environmental Planning / Sustainable Development / Sustainable Design Management / or must have passed the Associate Exam from the Institute of Urban Planners of India with
1) BE / B. Civil Tech or Civil Environmental Engineering
2) B. Planning
3) B. Arch
4) PG in Geography
5) Graduate studies in environmental sciences for post-3, bachelor’s degree in architecture or bachelor’s degree in post-4 planning and mastering of automatic CAD, GIS, MS Office, Photoshop with relevant experience.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants can apply online at www.crda.ap.gov.in from 03-02-2018 to 16-02-2018.
Instructions for applying online:
1. Applicants must log on to the website www.crda.ap.gov.in
2. Go to Careers and select the desired position.
3. Click on the online link.
4. Fill in all the details and submit the form.
5. Take an impression of the online application form for future use.
Online registration start date: 03-02-2018
Deadline to apply online: 16-02-2018.